Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] starting gm more than once

Hi,

If you have a correct installation, only one instance is allowed.
But I think you are running the SUSE GnomeMeeting package, which is
compiled without GNOME, so that kind of things doesn't work.

Clicking on callto:// on webpages won't work either. Doing gnomemeeting
-c callto://myurl won't transmit the URL to the running GM either, but
will start another one. Kmess interaction will be broken too, and so
on...

I hope Suse will fix that in their future versions because it severely
breaks GM and removes a lot of features.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>