Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] philips USB webcam with headset

Hello,

In Kmix you don't select the dsp, but the mixer. Having the mixer in
kmix doesn't mean that there is a corresponding dsp.

I suggest you to try to record using rec -d /dev/dsp2 file.wav. If it
works then there is a bug in the GM detection of devices, if it doesn't
work, then you have no dsp2 and you will have to find out how to make it
appear.

I would think, if the headset is plugged into the SBLive, that it has to
work with the dsp provided by the SBLive and that you will have to
choose with the mixer which entry to record from (headset or normal mic)
or to play to.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>