Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] RH 9

George wrote:
Didn't work for me setting that environment variable for gnomemeeting.

Hi

Do you use an quicknet card or do you use an soundcard?

On Fri, 2003-04-18 at 15:55, derek indranet co nz wrote:

Hi,
 Let me put it simply.

The ONLY way you can use quicknet cards on redhat 9 is if you:
export LD_ASSUME_KERNEL=2.4.1
gnomemeeting

I know this works for ohphone, so I assume it will work for gnomemeeting.

Derek.