Re: Attention! Fw: [GnomeMeeting-list] God Bless You

For those, who may had written to our friend Dr Bashiru, please visit this site:

http://www.scamorama.com/ilichy-yosep.html

Those how didn't, but want to have a nice hour, just read it. It _is_ amising, how stupid the scammers can be! They may be lead by the nose, and they just don't realyse it... i was laughing all the way long... it is so ridiculous.

Have a nice day!