[GnomeMeeting-list] ILS server replacement?

Hello,

But I'm looking for a replacement to the current OpenLDAP + NDK Perl
script for the ILS server because it is not very scalable.

I had been contacted by somebody a few months ago who was willing to
write an ILS backend to OpenLDAP but I don't know if he completed his
work or not.

Help is needed here if you want that we continue ILS. If you know some
admin using an ILS or if you know another way to do things on linux,
than to use the OpenLDAP + netmeeting script, then please contribute.

Thanks,
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>