Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] swaping rgb and bgr

Le mer 09/04/2003 à 15:54, Tim Dreessen a écrit :
> Hello,
> I'm using an stv680 compatible webcam and need to swap rgb and bgr
> scheme for correct colours. gqcam has a simple button for this but
> what about gnomemeeting?
> Is this kind of scheme swaping possible anyhow - maybe by compiling
> from source?
> Or is there a plan to implement this feature in a future release?

Hello,

There is no plan to add an option for that even if it would be simple.
The reason is that most drivers give the correct RGB or they provide a
way to swap it.

I think that for your driver there is a parameter to pass to the module
when loading it to get BGR instead of RGB.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org