Re: RE [GnomeMeeting-list] problem installing gm-0.96.1 for suse

Le lun 07/04/2003 à 23:36, philipp sutter a écrit :

> > Can you check if there is an about box please or is the entry grayed out
> > in the menu?
> In the help menu the entry about gnomemeeting is grayed out.
>
> > I hope that Suse didn't ship with a gnomemeeting without
> > all the features just to remove the GNOME part of it.
> I use gnome 2.2 from suse 8.2. why should they remove the gnome part?

Can you confirm me that you are running GnomeMeeting 0.96.x on Suse 8.2
(the last one?) and that :
- the About Box entry in the help menu is present but grayed out
- the Configuration Druid in the Edit menu is present but grayed out

If so, they compiled GnomeMeeting by disabling GNOME features. Other
features are also lost. I wonder why they did it, but it is obviously
not normal. I would prefer no GnomeMeeting in Suse that such a package.
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>