RE: [GnomeMeeting-list] Connection problems

Le dim 06/04/2003 à 23:11, BULT Jason a écrit :
> I had a go at pinging the server "ping ils.seconix.com" and came back with something like host not found. Does this help at all.

Then you have probably a problem with your provider (probably the DNS
servers) because there are currently 122 registered users and the
machine is up and running ;)

Are you sure you are connected at the internet at all when doing the
ping?
--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>