Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] can't start gnomemeeting

Le dim 06/04/2003 à 12:42, dirk a écrit :
> ok, works now, i have reinstallen all.
>
> now i have another problem
>
> my webcam has an buil-in-mic, at  the but i can only  choose /dev/sound/dsp on
> audoinput and output. in the audiotest i dont hear anything, what to do ?

Load the module that will make work your microphone (should be called
"audio"). The fact that you don't hear anything is probably a
full-duplex problem, but if you can use the internal mic, you don't need
full-duplex anymore, so I wouldn't worry about that.

> at the next configurestep, the program tells me that my driver (/dev/video0)
> doesn't support YUV420P, how to change ?

Check the mailing list archives, that question has been answered about
every day ;)