Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Seconix.com not functioning?

Le ven 04/04/2003 à 19:01, geno a écrit :
> Why does ils.seconix.com so often return a message of zero users?

It happens when it crashes.
I wouldn't say "so often", it happens about perhaps twice a month.

Another possibility is that your IP changes, then you have to wait 20
minutes, that is a measure of security to prevent people with a
different IP than yours to update your entry or delete you.

The last possibility is that I have banned you for one reason or
another. It shouldn't happen if your ILS entry is politically correct.

--
Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>