[GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting and Microtelco.

Hello all,

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this question. If it isn't,
then please point me to the right place...

I bought the quicknet phonejack card, and a microtelco acount. So far my
experiences have been les than satisfactory.

- When I start gnomemeeting about 9 times out of 10 I get the message "error
while registering with gatekeeper at gk.microtelco.com". I can then go into
the preferences dialog, and under directory change "do not register" to
"gatekeeper host", click apply, and then the statusline will say something
like "register to bmac     " One time out of 10 this happens upon starting
gnomemeeting.
- My first five attempts to call someone were succesfull. But they were
_always_ interupted after about two minutes. Apart from these first five
calls I have never been able to place any call anymore. The whole setup just
stopped working, despite still having 24$ in my acount... I do get a
dialtone, and an attempt to call is made, but I either get a "remote party
has cleared the call" or an "remote party has refused the call"...

- I have in my preferences dialog under gatekeeper host a hostname, alias and
pin filled in, but no ID.
-I've modified my firewall to allow the necessary ports through per the
gnomemeeting faq

- Anybody any idea what is going on here?

Greetings,

Krist

Krist van Besien                                krist vanbesien org
Bern, Switzerland
"You know we're sitting on four million pounds of fuel, one nuclear
weapon and a thing that has 270,000 moving parts built by the lowest
bidder. Makes you feel good, doesn't it?" - Rockhound in Armageddon.