Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] gnomemeeting go in sleep

Le mar 01/04/2003 à 11:19, liu jie a écrit :
> I have installed gnomemeeting on my machine based on kernel 2.4.14-19
> (Redhat 8.0). I run the programe but got no response. check the system
> and found the process was started but running in sleep mode. who can
> tell me how to solve this problem

Are you running it under KDE?
If so, try to start bonobo-activation-empty-server before gnomemeeting.

Also notice that we have packages for a more recent version than the one
provided in RH 8.0.
--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org