Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting PRO

Yaaaaah.

Every time I hear about such a pronouncement, I think to myself, "Never would I fall for something so obviously ridiculous. People who GPL their software are kind, caring people and would never do such a thing."

Well, guess what.  I fell for it.

I guess the SourceForge saga is still on my mind, having seen it on /. fairly recently. Oh well.

Happy April 1 to everybody.  (=

Regards,
Brian

(PS.  It *is* an April Fools' joke, right?)

--
Brian Teague                PGP Key: 06B9AC63 on keyserver.net
Baker '04                   Fingerprint: 0C9A C8E2 7254 60F4 4342

Give me wisdom as my only lover
On the lonely road
Break your searing silence
And light my journey home        -- "Byzantium"