Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] How to verify GSM Codec is installed in Netmeeting

Hi Damien,

Thanks for the info. I think it works now in Win2k
Professional and i was facing problems in Advanced
Server(test Machine at my friends place)

Thanks for the help and thanks for writing a very nice
application that i need badly in Linux to talk to my
parents...

Cheers.,
Prabu

PS: Two years back when i was looking
http://www3.openh323.org/, i felt miserable when
reading the build instructions with such a long list
of requirements and dependencies.Now with Gnomemeeting
you have filled a very big Gap in Linux.

=====
check out www.Openoffice.org. It is better to avoid using pirated software.