Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] iptables firewall rules?

Damien,

My fault, that was a typo in my email message.
I have since found a decent person on the outside to test my firewall
rule set and have had GREAT results. I was talking with a person who was
running GM with H.245(tunneling) disabled.

I don't know if it was due to my sound card running non-duplex mode or
my rule set that was causing me so much trouble. I spent many nights
trying to work this problem out.

I switched over to ALSA sound driver instead of OSS.

Now, I remember reading somewhere about NM users needing to install a
GSM driver of some sort. A NM user I am trying to communicate with has
NM-3.01 with Microsoft G.723.1, so I would need to have him install a
GSM driver, correct?