[GnomeMeeting-list] Logitech Quickcam Pro 3000

I have one of the above mentioned web-cams and am having problems
getting gnomemeeting to see it.  I am using gnomemeeting 0.85.1.  I can
get xawtv to see and use the cam and I even get video from it.  However,
when gnomemeeting tries to access the cam, I get the following message:

Error while opening video device /dev/video0, channel 0.
A test image will be transmitted.
Could not open the chosen channel with the chosen video format.

I had some success with this cam using version 0.12.2 a while back.  I
am loading the drivers, pwc & pwcx, with the defaults on.  I have also
tried to load various options (e.g. display size, fps, etc) with no
luck.  Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?  I really would
like to get this working.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Jeff