Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

Le mer 18/09/2002 à 21:02, Trumpet Player a écrit :

> That's strange...
> everything I am reading says it should work.
> did a google search for v4l and connectix color quickcam.
> Found a few other things in other searches that point to it working.
> Also, I thought cqcam was the kernel driver for the quickcam.  As I stated
> in my original post, using cqcam I can access the cam and can see my image,
> so that works...
> What am i missing?

Following the homepage, cqcam, the program you are using, is only
supporting Quickam's. If the Quickcam driver was Video4linux, your cqcam
program would support all linux webcams and not only the Quickams.

However, to be sure, just try your camera with a normal linux program
for webcams like xawtv. If it works with Xawtv, then it must work for
GnomeMeeting too and you will have to help us debugging the problem.

Thanks
--
  _
 (o-      SANDRAS Damien