[GnomeMeeting-list] GnomeMeeting Audio Redirect

Hey Guys,

I wonder if this feature is implemented within GnomeMeeting. I'd like to do
the following:

Establish a call using GnomeMeeting (preferably using a command line version
of it) from a Unix machine (which I only have user access on) to a
destination through a PSTN gateway.

But since I don't have physical access to the Unix machine, which I'm
running the GnomeMeeting on (to plug speakers and microphone into), I'd like
to redirect the audio to my own machine (which would be running another
GnomeMeeting). I suppose you can consider it as a conference thing.

For the curious: I'm doing this, because I myself am behind a firewall, but
the Unix machine which i'm refering to isn't.

So, is it possible or not ???

Shane