Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Serial camera

Le mar 03/09/2002 à 19:32, Anne Racel a écrit :
> I have an old serial Logitech QuickCam that I'd like to use with
> GnomeMeeting.  Unfortunately, it doesn't map to either video0 or
> video1.  Any suggestions?
>
> Anne Racel

Most probably that your driver doesn't respect the video4linux API but
is using a proprietary or non-standard API instead.

There is nothing to do except rewriting a Video4Linux compliant driver,
but please first check that the driver is not already Video4Linux
compliant, but regarding what you said, I don't think so.
--
  _
 (o-      SANDRAS Damien