Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Quickcam -> qce-ga.sourceforge.net

I used a slightly modified version of qce-ga versino .40-a during the
spring with gnomemeeting .85.  It would work about half the time, but the
other half, I would get the standard rainbow screen sent, and I'd have to
restart gnomemeeting.  I know that xawtv complains about corrupt data, and
I get errors in the system log too.  I haven't tried it recently though,
so I can't vouch for how the current driver works with the current version
of the driver.  I know the current driver does work somewhat with xawtv,
however I'm still using the older version I tweaked, is it works better
for me.

--Greg