[GnomeMeeting-list] question about xdap ldap ils.seconix.com

Since the switch to XDAP in the gnomemeeting, did you have to tweak the ils.seconix.com server?

I have the ndk-1.2 kit installed on my Mandrake 8.2 and my ils is up and running, when I registered with gm 93 I would get the IP of the machine on which gm was residing, but using gm 94 I get a real bogus IP registered for any machine that gm is contecting from. I tried both from inside my firewall and outside, if I conect to ils.seconix.com it works correctly.

when I try a netmeeting client from inside the firewall it registers correctly, showing the IP of the machine it resides on.

when I try netmeeting from outside the firewall I also get the correct registered IP.

Ideas?

--

Will Merkens
Suite 1103, 505 - 4th Ave S.W.