Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Hello there, cannot use GM

This message has already been answered, here for example:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnomemeeting-list/2002-October/msg00094.html

The packages on gnomemeeting.org are for Mandrake 8.2, if you have
Mandrale 9, then use the packages coming with your distribution.