Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Try to download the '*.rpm' packages ..

Hi,

Goto the file that you want to download, righclick and
do a "Save Link Target as" and save it to your
harddisk. Remember to note down the location where it
is saved.

You'll most probably need all the files given there
for your ditribution...

Cheers.,
Prabu

=====