[GnomeMeeting-list] saving frames to file

In order to evaluate the video out of gnomemeeting across a constrained
link (ie: 50 kbps) I would like to save every frame of video 30 sec. or
so on both sides and compare (run it through Matlab and calculate PSNR
or something to that effect).  After looking in the code for a bit I
thought GDKVideoOutputDevice::Redraw might be the best place to stick in
a call to gdk_pixbuf_savev, or something along those lines.

Is this a good way of going about this?  Is there a better way?  Will
this adversely effect gnomemeeting by slowing it down with all these
writes to the disk?

Another problem with this is I would like to have some way to match up
the frames on both sides besides just looking at them.  Does
gnomemeeting have some sort of frame id number?  Is it in OpenH323
instead?

Thanks for any help,
-sam