Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Error, please help

Le lun 14/10/2002 à 20:13, Chris George a écrit :
> When I try to compile gnomemeeting I get the error that it cannot find the
> PTlib headers yet I type the command ./configure
> -with-ptlib-includes=/root/pwlib/includes/ptlib and i still receive that
> error.

There is a mistake in your line:
pwlib/include/ptlib is the right path. Pwlib doesn't extract things in
directory named pwlib/includes/

Notice that you can have to specify the openh323 headers too.

> I have even tried the rpms, but do not know where they put the files after

In /usr/bin like all programs in GNU/Linux.

--
  _
 (o-      SANDRAS Damien