Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Quickcam/Mandrake90/GM0.93.1/Netmeeting

Le ven 11/10/2002 à 23:16, William Paule a écrit :
> I am having trouble getting my GM running under
> Mandrake 9.0 to talk to a local Netmeeting box.  I can
> get GM to recognize my camera and I see myself but as
> soon as I connect to the netmeeting box with
> callto://ip the local video on GM freezes and the
> video device (/dev/video0) disappears from the
> preferences/videodevice page and is replaced with a .
> (dot).  The video from the netmeeting box shows up
> just fine on the GM box but I can no longer talk to
> the local camera.  It seems similar to some of the
> other problems I have seen on the list but I have not
> seen a solution.  Has anyone gotten this setup to
> work?
>
> Bill Paule

If you search a little in the archives for your webcam, you may learn
interesting things...

Snark on #gnomemeeting

PS: in case you don't find:
http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/search?query=quickcam&subquery=%2Buri%3A%2F%5Ehttp%3A%2F%2Fmail.gnome.org%2Farchives%2Fgnomemeeting-list%2F&reference=off&submit=Search%21