[GnomeMeeting-list] unsubscribe

unsubscribe

Richard Strand wrote:

hey.
i got a problem...

i get this error messages when i try to run gnoomemeeting :

gnomemeeting: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5: version `CXXABI_1' not found (required by /usr/lib/libopenh323.so.1) gnomemeeting: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5: version `GLIBCPP_3.1' not found (required by /usr/lib/libopenh323.so.1) gnomemeeting: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5: version `CXXABI_1' not found (required by /usr/lib/libpt.so.1) gnomemeeting: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.5: version `GLIBCPP_3.1' not found (required by /usr/lib/libpt.so.1)

im a newbie when it comes to linux, but ive managed just fine with troubleshooting until i came to running gnomemeeting =P i downloaded the appropriate version for my dist, Mandrake 8,2, but it just wont work. as you can see im a complete newbie, its probably something as easy as adding a line somewhere and y'all are probably laughing at me now. =P i do have glib and other libs that some friends told me that i needed to be able to run G-meeting in the first place, but they're nowhere to be found now so ill turn to the mailinglist instead. if ya know the solution, eighter just reply to the list or drop me a mail at lordanger (at) hotmail (dot) com.

.Richard