Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] linking errors with speex

Le mer 09/10/2002 à 09:57, Huib Kleinhout a écrit :
> Thanks, that's it! My include dir is /usr/include so openh323 is not
> detecting/using speex.h

The good news is that future releases of OpenH323 (ie not the one that
will ship with GM 0.94) will include Speex directly into OpenH323 => no
need to compile it separately.

However, the capabilities names will change (Speex-8.4k will become
Speex-8k), it means incompatibilities, that is why we will patch
OpenH323 for the 0.94 release to include the new names. The conclusion
of all this is that you will have to reinstall gnomemeeting 0.94 and
openh323 patched when they are released and do a reset of your
preferences (gnomemeeting-config-tool --clean)...

Just for your information :)

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\	FOSDEM 2003:  http://www.fosdem.org