[GnomeMeeting-list] Problems with Gnomemeeting 0.93

Hello there,
I am running SuSE 7.1 on a SMP machine with KDE 3.0. I recently installed gnomemeeting 0.93 from a rpm package but unfortunately I am having various problems. I was wondering if someone could help me. Ok first of all what I did to install the software. Because as I said I dont have gnome 2 i had to install some gnome packages. More specificaly:

atk
bonobo-activation
gconf2
glade2
glib2
gnome-vfs2
gtk2
libart_lgpl
libbonobo
libbonoboui
libglade2
libgnome
libgnomecanvas
libgnomeui
libidl
libxml2
linc
orbit2
pango

from the gnomemeeting-suse link.
Furthermore I installed openh323-1.9.3-1 and pwlib-1.3.3-1.
After everyting was installed in the appropriate order i install gnomemeeting 0.93 and I get the following
messages:

rpm -ivh gnomemeeting*
gnomemeeting                ##################################################
WARNING: Failed to parse default value `' for schema (/schemas/apps/gnomemeeting/history/called_urls_list)
Updated gconf database entries!

anyways....so then i run gnomemeeting and get the following messages in the console:

Avoiding bug in bonobo-activation-server ...
It appears that you do not have gnomemeeting.server installed in a valid location. Factory mode disabled.

Everything goes ok...and the splash screen starts...and then gnomemeeting starts. I put my personal details and
registers me to the ils.seconix.com. I see everyone and then I try to doubleclick a name and start talking.
it says:
Calling 81.65.231.....
Call completed
and then? nothing happens...I cannot chat....see anything...(by the way...if the other person is using MSNetmeeting
I would have crashed by now)
I try then to disconnect and it keeps telling me
Trying to stop calling.... the only way I can stop it is by killing the process or with Ctrl-C. By the way...if i normally exit gnomemeeting at any point i can see that there are still active processes on the background and if i dont kill them and restart gnomemeeting it will crash.

Also I have a standard Hauppage WinTV (which I can use perfectly under XawTV) that really missbehaves under gnomemeeting. What happens
is that the local video window freezes with an initial image from my camera.

When I exit gnomemeeting with Ctr-C i get the following message:
/opt/gnome2/bin/gnomemeeting: line 26:  3516 Killed                  /opt/gnome2/bin/gnomemeeting.bin $*

** (process:3515): WARNING **: CORBA_ORB_destroy: ORB still has 2 refs.

I have no idea whats going on...
can anyone help please?
Sorry for the long email
Thank you Vasileios Zografos