[GnomeMeeting-list] Slogans: the result

Hi all,

here is the poll result:

1. Let's Get In Touch : 30 points
2. Every Moment, Every Place : 8 points
3. Your Way Of Communicating : 10 points
4. Meet The Net : 6 points
5. Simply Connected : 30 points

Total: 84 points / 3 = 28 votes

=> We will try to make a choice between Slogan 1, Slogan 5, and the new
one "GnomeMeeting - A window to the world" (or "GnomeMeeting - A gateway
to the world". That new slogan was proposed this evening by my
girlfriend ;-)

If I was the only one to decide I would go for 1, or the new one that I
like very much. You will have to be patient till 0.94 to know the slogan
that has been choosen!

I also want to thank a lot all the persons who took the time to vote,
but also Slavka aka ylith on #gnomemeeting who spent a long time
thinking to propose a huge slogans list (17 I think).

Thanks,

--
 _	Damien Sandras
(o-	GnomeMeeting - H.323 Videoconferencing Application -