[GnomeMeeting-list] Dial Pad Access

Is there a way to access some type of dial pad, I am using 93.1.  Under
Netmeeting there is a dialpad you can use.  I am trying to get an IP400 phone
working, using gnomemeeting to test packet routing.  I need to set up and IP
gateway, then I dial to an extention, and then use a dial pad to dial another
extention.  Under NetMeeting is works, but I am having difficulty getting is
to work under gnomemeeting.

Side note,  Anyone ever use an IP phone.  I can get it to send voice out and
it rings when someone dials the ext., but my voice does not send out.

Josh