Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] audio etc...

Le mer 02/10/2002 à 15:11, Ciaran Farrell a écrit :
> Thank you for explaining that. It now registers me to
> ils.seconix.com. However, I cannot call other users. I
> think someone tried calling me two minutes ago (I
> heard some static). Can there be anything else I am
> doing wrong? Is there any way of testing my audio
> input/ouput?

It is possible you contacted people who have a bad setup.
What I would give you as advice is to read the FAQ, and when you are
sure that everything should be ok on your side, you can go on the IRC
channel (irc.gnome.org, #gnomemeeting) and ask for a live test with
developers.

Don't trust everybody registered on ILS and read the FAQ :)

--
 _	Damien Sandras
(o-	GnomeMeeting - H.323 Videoconferencing Application -