[GnomeMeeting-list] help

how can I register to the ils.seconix.com or to the
gmils.dyndns.org? I've tried putting these into the
'gatekeeper settings' and then using 'register using
the gatekeeper host' but it gives me the 'error'
message...cannot register.
On the ILS directory I've just been prompted to
register ti ils.seconix.com but when I try it (as
described before) it still gives me the error message.
What is wrong? I've tried calling members on the ILS
directory who also wanted to be called for testing
purposes, but nothing happened. I've read the
documentation but can't find anything relevant!