Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] [Fwd: sorry]

He's at least partially correct, of course.  But I think most of us knew
that already.

However, I'm not sure why he seems to think that the list is only a
place for uber geeks to hang out.  I know I asked a bunch of elementary
questions here at first.  I can't ever recall being disappointed with
any of the answers.

If a rookie wants the ultimate in disappointment, go ahead and try to
install an h.323 client or even a SIP client on a Mac running OS X.