[GnomeMeeting-list] Is there a statically linked binary of gnomemeeting?

Hi,

Is it possible to build the gnomemeeting binary statically linked, so that
it can be used on older platforms which do not provide Gnome2 and all other
"exotic" libraries?
Did anyone do this before? If yes, it would be nice to get a current version
for download at the official Gnomemeeting site.

I tried to build gnomemeeting statically linked under Mandrake 9.0 but most
of the static libraries are not available on that system.

I am willing to use gnomemeeting on a quite old system with glibc 2.1.3 and
xfree 4.2.0 without any gtk libraries. The size of the binary doesn't matter
;)

Thanks
Jens.