Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] video conferencing config ???

Ok, first off, if you have to use Outlook or OE for your mail client,
please configure it for straight ascii or some other text that normal
mail clients can see.  Yours was extremely hard to read.

Secondly, you say that you've searched the net for examples?  Well, I'm
not sure you've searched the Gnomemeeting site.  You ask at the end of
your note about using a specific gatekeeper.  Geez.  It's plastered all
over the mailing lists and FAQ about which gatekeepers are recommended
for use with GM.

Frankly, it looks like you've put about 5% effort into your search.