Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] saved settings

le dim 10-11-2002 à 17:33, Marc Williams a écrit :
> Does anyone know how to save my video settings (brightness, contrast,
> etc)?  They stay put if I simply close GM and reopen, but they seem to
> be reset when I reboot my machine.  Thanks!

ALSA is saving the audio values when rebooting in a file. Aumix is doing
the same with OSS, but I don't know any script doing it
for Video4Linux drivers. Perhaps you could write one :)
Alternatively, I can implement that in GM it self..
--
Damien Sandras

GnomeMeeting - H.323 Video-Conferencing application -
  web:	http://www.gnomemeeting.org/
FOSDEM 2002  - Free Software and Open Source Developers Meeting -
  web:	http://www.fosdem.org/