Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Quicknet dialing ?

% *** Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com> wrote: ***
% Le ven 08/11/2002 à 16:05, Michael Glauche a écrit :
% > Hi,
% >    is it possible do dial with an external telephone to dial via a quicknet
% > PhoneJack PCI card ? The card works fine, i can pick up and hang up calls,
% > but no dialing ..
% >
% >
%
% Dialing using an external phone is not implemented yet. I will start
% working on it next week. If you are interested, recontact me privately,
% and you will be able to test the nightly snapshots.
%

I will buy 2 Quicknet PhoneJACK-PCI for testing GnomeMeeting next week.

Damien, I live here in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium. As soon as I have the cards
I will tell you..

Truong

--
  Truong <tphuong wol be>