Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] CVS changes

Damien,
 one possiblity would be to install a variant of the openh323 cvs change
script.

It generates a message once a day, listing changes.

From:
http://www.openh323.org/pipermail/openh323/2001-March/011881.html

it is:

#!/bin/tcsh

set mail_address=openh323 openh323 org
#set mail_address=equival equival net
set base_dir=~
set time_delta=yesterday
#set time_delta=`date --date '2 hours ago'`
set tmp_file=~/recent_cvs_changes.out

cd $base_dir/pwlib
cvs diff -D "$time_delta" -r HEAD |& grep -e "^=" -e "^RCS file" -e "> # " -e ">  \*" > $tmp_file
cd $base_dir/h323system
cvs diff -D "$time_delta" -r HEAD |& grep -e "^=" -e "^RCS file" -e "> # " -e ">  \*" >> $tmp_file
cd $base_dir/ixj
cvs diff -D "$time_delta" -r HEAD |& grep -e "^=" -e "^RCS file" -e "> # " -e ">  \*" >> $tmp_file

if ( -s $tmp_file ) then
  cat $base_dir/recent_cvs_changes.header $tmp_file
$base_dir/recent_cvs_changes.footer | mail -s "CVS Changes for `date --utc`" $mail_address
endif

Apologies if this letter arrives with linefeeds breaking the long lines.

This script can be run on any box, I suppose, totally separate from Gnome.

Derek.