Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Compile Gnomemeeting 0.92.1

Yes, Kilian, I'm a KDE user not Gnome fanatic...:-)
But in the past I'd already compiled GM w/o problems...
Please, find hereunder the listing I got, to see if it tells you something
more about.

Yours..
>        LANG = "C"
configure.in:4: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
configure.in:7: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_MAINTAINER_MODE
configure.in:8: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONFIG_HEADER
configure.in:10: error: possibly undefined macro: AC_PROG_INTLTOOL
configure.in:12: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
configure.in:54: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_GCONF_SOURCE_2
configure.in:292: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT
Running ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode --enable-compile-warnings ...
./configure: line 1217: syntax error near unexpected token
`AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(gnomeMeeting,'
./configure: line 1217: `AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE(gnomeMeeting, 0.92.1)'

--
Horacio