Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting on LinuxPPC

Has anyone out there got GM to work on a LinuxPPC machine? I have been
trying for weeks to get it to work, but have run into problem after
problem.

I have GM 0.85.1 working well on PowerPC

If anyone has had success, could you please tell me what versions of
what packages you used (gnomemeeting, openh323, pwlib), and where you
got them from?

You need to use the lastest version of OpenH323 (1.8.7) and pwlib (1.2.18) but for GM able to compile on these versions you need to apply a patch.

You can find RPMs of openh323, pwlib and GM at http://redfoxcenter.eikonex.org/GNU-Linux/RPMs/RPMS/ppc/ or via FTP at ftp://bearn.eikonex.net/pub/RedFox/RedFox_Openware/RPMS/ppc/

If these RPMS can't be installed on your system 'cause there is unresolved dependancies, you can try to compile the SRMPS or extract the patches from the SRPMS and compile by your hands.

http://redfoxcenter.eikonex.org/GNU-Linux/RPMs/SRPMS/ ftp://bearn.eikonex.net/pub/RedFox/RedFox_Openware/RPMS/SRPMS/

	Librement,

--
Christophe Merlet (RedFox)