Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] multi point conferences

hi list,

Iīm refering to my mail from April, 26th. Trying to set up a conference call
with OpenMCU. Damien told me there should be any fw trouble.

First I tried "SuSEfirewall2 stop" -> no changes since the fw wasnīt even
started.

Then I have removed all packages of SuSEfirewall2 with yast2. But it still
wonīt work, do I have to make some changes in host.allow, host.deny or
inetd.conf?

On the GM FAQ I found a patch for getting it work behind a firewall. I only
want to use GM in my lan -> so I donīt have to install it, right?

Regards Flo

http://www.gmx.net