Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] (no subject)

Hi !

Am Dienstag, 14. Mai 2002 16:18 schrieb rkelsoe ev1 net:
> I'm having the same problem. Looking at the link for openssl below, in
> the list of files, there is a libcrypto.so.1, but not a libcrypto.so.2.
> I have not been able to find libcrypto.so.2. Any more hints?

You're right, i posted the link for the rh 7.1 rpm, the package for rh 7.2
(including libcrypto.so.2) can be found here:

http://www.rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/redhat/7.2/i386/openssl-0.9.6b-8.i386.html

If you're trying to run gnomemeeting on rh 7.1, you'll probably have to update
some more rpm's (because the packages are for rh 7.2 as Christian Rose
already mentioned) , but i don't know which ones as i'm running rh 7.3...

Sorry...

Matthias (aka matti on #gnomemeeting)