Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] pb between openmcu and imac

From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
To: gnomemeeting-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] ppb between openmcu and imac
Date: 07 May 2002 14:31:48 +0200

le mar 07-05-2002 à 13:45, sebastien florence-courtand a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Sometimes I can't connect my Imac (mandrake 8.2 ppc) on my server.
> I use the openmcu server include in the mandrake 8.2 ppc.
> > when I try to establish the connection the server said that he was OK
> for accept the call ; but the client (GM) seems wait for the reponse. And
> few time latter GM disconnect himself.

Check which transmission channels GM is receiving/sending in the
history. You should have 4 of them (2 for receiving audio/video, 2 for
transmittion audio/video).

When he doesn't want to connect, I haven't got the 4 lines

Are you on the same subnetwork? I mean are the MCU, the GM's on the same
subnetwork (192.168.0.x) ?

Yes, I am

And sometimes the screen doesn't want to divide in 4 and print a green screen (but it's maybe an other pb...).

If somebody has resolved the same pb...

> thanks

  _
 (o-      SANDRAS Damien