Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting in LTSP environment

Since you are trying to run several instances of a H.323 product on the
same machine they are all trying to bind to port 1720.  I'm sure that is
going to be a real problem.  I don't know that it can easily be worked
around either.

Chris Tooely

--
Chris Tooley