Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Gnomemeeting in LTSP environment

Hi Carlos,

sorry if I seem stupid, but what is a LTSP environment?

The error message that you are reporting means that there is already
another process than gnomemeeting that is using the port 1720.

You should try to stop that process, or to change the listening port of
GnomeMeeting to another value than 1720 like this :
gconftool --set "/apps/gnomemeeting/general/listen_port" 1740 --type=int

It is needed to use gconftool because it is an hidden advanced feature,
unuseful for 99% of the people.

Notice that users taht will call you use by default port 1720, so if you
change it to use another port, they will have to specify it in their
calling URL.

--
 _	Damien Sandras
//\		web:  http://www.gnomemeeting.org/