Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] RedHat 7.3 with GnomeMeeting

Hi Chris,

CT> Good to see that RedHat puts GnomeMeeting as number 4 in their list of
CT> "Key features" for their 7.3 Press Release.  Great job folks.

hehe, cool.. we're even higher than Apache and KDE/GNOME itself *g*

Damien, maybe gm1.0 will be able to push evo off the throne =)

keep up the excellent path towards a full-featured VoIP..

/dev/random reads at Monday, May 06, 2002 16:11:
There is an exception to every rule, except this one.