Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with gconf!

Hi,

Something else came up, and then I had to leave as well. Unfortunately, I won't
be able to access that test PC over the WE. I'll take care of this first thing
Monday morning (not point doing it here, since my home PC is RedHat and the
problem is different - it gets stuck at initialization without a message). I
apologize for the delay.

BTW, I saw mentioned in one of the latest mails on the list that you have some
gconf package on www.gnomemeeting.org, but cannot find them in the download
section. Should I look elsewhere?

Guilhem.