Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Wrong with the gcconf .

On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 07:10, John wrote:
> Hi all,
> I install the source package on the redhat linux7.2 .
> The configure , make , make install are all ok . When i run
> ./gnomemeeting , show the following error message :
> "Please check your gcconf settings and permissions , it seems that
> gconf is not properly set up on your system ".
> What's wrong with it ? How can i check the gcconf settings & permissions ?
>                      Thanks Firstly !

Searching the mailing list is a good starting point.
That question come every day, so there is an answer about every day.

For you, I would say to upgrade gconf to the version provided on
gnomemeeting.org. Some older GConf packages were buggy.

GConf is new and will only be largely deployed with Gnome2. The only
programs to use it on classic gnome installations are eog, galeon and
GnomeMeeting.

--
  _
 (o-      SANDRAS Damien