Re: [GnomeMeeting-list] Problem with gconf!

Damien,

Actually, I had tried both 'chmod 4755' and 'chmod 755'. I also checked the website of Galeo, and
made sure that the 'path' file was correct (it was).

I will now try the new manipulations you proposed with gconftool.

Please don't be upset at me. I appreciate that you and others (specially Stefan) take the time to
help me through this. I may feel a bit frustrated with gconf, but I do not mean to rant here.

Guilhem.